Annual Tuition (September 5th, 2019 - June 26th, 2020)
Tuition is calculated by year (9/5/19 – 6/26/20) and paid in 4 installments.
|5 days / week||$13,800|
|4 days / week||$11,800|
|3 days / week||$9,800|
- Optional Before-Care (7:30 AM – 8:30 AM): additional fee of $1,000/year, (please call to ask about extended Before-Care hours).
- Pick-up before 3:30 PM: $1,500 will be deducted from the annual tuition.
- Pick-up before 12:30 PM: $4,000 will be deducted from the annual tuition.
- The registration fee is $100 per person, nonrefundable.
- Siblings from the same family enjoy a 10% discount for each additional child.
- One-time payment of tuition for the whole school year has a 5% discount.
- In our Pre-K class, students 4 years old and up will enjoy, once a week: Instrumental Music Lessons, Dance, Sports and Art.
- Delay of payment will be charged an additional $20 for every half (½) a month.
- Absences for more than one month will be considered as withdrawal from our school.
- It is understood that no credit will be given for camp closings, absences, family vacations, illness or withdrawals.
- No refund will be given for any reason.
Are you frustrated with the reduced hours of Kindergarten classes in public school? Do you want your children to learn Chinese and Mathematics at an elevated level? Are you still rushing around transporting your children to Music, Dance, Drama, Art or Sports activities? Just come and join us for our WRAP courses designed specifically to meet your children’s interests!
The following schools provide school bus service to our school without additional charge: Dutch Neck, Maurice Hawk, Millstone River and Village. We can also arrange transportation for students coming from other schools with a $1,000/year transportation cost.
We welcome any students from our surrounding area, including those who do not yet speak Chinese! We are a welcoming, inclusive school.
Courses offered: English, Chinese, Mathematics, Arts, Dance, Sports, Music, Crafts and Theater.
The Windsor Academy Bilingual School’s goal is to cultivate happy, confident, optimistic children with fluent Chinese-English bilingual skills. By combining the best of both Chinese and American educational methods, we fully respect the individual personality development of your child while challenging them and encouraging them to be successful learners. We pride ourselves on realizing each child’s full potential, so as to develop, in all aspects, their interest in study, their passion for learning about what subjects interest them, and to let them grow up in a free and happy environment full of discovery, imagination and creativity.
Annual Tuition (September 5th - June 26th)
|Full day (8:30am - 6:30pm)||$13,800|
|Half day (8:30am - 12:30pm and 3:30pm - 6:30pm)||$10,800|
|Half day (12pm - 6:30pm)||$10,800|
|Half day (8:30am - 12:30pm)||$7,800|
|Optional before care (7:30am - 8:30am)||$1,000|