- We accept cash and checks.
- Please make your check payable to: Windsor Academy
- Camp fees can be paid directly to Ms. Bao, or by mail to: PO Box 261, Princeton Junction, NJ, 08550
- Should you have any questions, please contact Ms. Bao or Ms. Wei. Phone: 609-358-2402, 732-213-9618. Email: email@example.com
2020 Daily Schedule
|8am - 9am||Welcome students to join the camp|
|9am - 9:45am||English reading and writing|
|10am - 10:45am||Math class|
|10:45 - 11:15am||Break time (snack and playground)|
|11:15am - 12:00pm||Chinese class|
|12pm - 2pm||Lunch break|
|2pm - 5pm||Various activities (basketball, dancing, singing, painting, handcrafting, ping-pong, chess, etc.)|
|5pm - 6:30pm||Freeplay time, parents pick up children|
1. No morning academic classes on Friday, instead there will be a carnival event or field trip.
2. English, Chinese and Math classes, as well as other activity classes, are taught according to the age and level of the students.
3. August 23rd (Friday), from 6:30 to 8:30 pm, is our summer ending final performance. All campers and parents are invited!
4. Many professional teachers will open their own independent mini camps after 2pm Monday to Thursday. Parents interested in registering should contact the class teacher directly. Students attending the mini camps would receive a refund of tuition fees from Windsor Academy up to $80/week.
The design of the Chinese Language course:
There will be a total of 6 classes in Chinese, and each child can find a suitable class that fits his or her Chinese level.
The teachers integrate fun and knowledge into their teaching. Learning Chinese is now an exciting experience!
The designs of the English and Mathematics courses
The English course is based on the syllabus of American primary and secondary schools, and intertwined with a series of our own well-edited exercises aiming to improve children’s literacy skills.
The Math class is based on “Singapore Mathematics” as the main workbook. We aim to enable our students to acquire and master various mathematical skills and knowledge points.
Extra exciting activities:
To develop the children’s health and strength, as well as their love of the arts, we have included a wide selection of interesting activities in the afternoon: painting, dancing, singing, handcrafts, basketball, chess, ping pong, etc.
The annual final presentation performance is a favorite part for both children and parents alike. This year’s performance will be held on August 23, 2019 between 6:30 PM and 8:30 PM.