Windsor Academy would like to thank you for your patience and flexibility. As of today, March 12, 2020, there are no confirmed cases of COVID-19 in our school community. Our team is, and has been, disinfecting our facility frequently. As a precautionary measure, we have closed our day school. As of Monday, March 16, our after school classes will be online, using virtual education tools. The N.J. Department of Education has permission to activate a “Remote Learning” contingency plan, which allows schools to count these virtual learning days towards our required 180-day minimum. Students will NOT have to make up missed days upon return. We are currently developing learning plans/activities for students to complete at home.
Our Teachers will be available M-F to address questions and provide additional guidance if needed. This can occur via email, Zoom, ClassDojo, etc.
Please continue to practice the following steps to prevent illness:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick, except to get medical care.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, not your hand, and then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
We will continue to monitor the situation closely and will keep you updated. Feel free to reach out with any questions or concerns. Stay well!
— Windsor Academy Admin